The 2019 Wirral Open Studio Tour will take place over the weekend of 8th-9th June.
Before you start
Please download and read through the new submission guidelines (Please do this even if you have taken part many times before as there are changes each year).
Please read through the form before you begin to make sure you have all the information you need to complete it. If, after reading through the submission guidelines and the form, you are unclear about anything or have questions then please email us on email@example.com.
We do not advise attempting to complete this application form on a phone; you will find it much easier on a laptop or PC.
Please ensure that all text you submit for use in the brochure and on the website is free from spelling mistakes and typographical errors and is written in sentence case with capital letters and full stops where appropriate (not all capitals or all lower case). We strongly recommend that if possible you type your text into a word processor first and then copy it rather than typing directly into the form, and please take the time to proof read it before submitting.
This version of the form does not require you to send images as part of the form so you must send the following images as attachments in a separate email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- 3 images of recent work (required)
- 1 process image – of you at work, or just your hands if you’re camera shy, or your tools or work in progress etc. (required)
- If applicable, 1 image of your studio – either outside to help people find it or inside to entice people to visit. This will be used in a separate venue listing section on the website.
Please ensure you abide by the image requirements laid out in the submission guidelines.
- Image files must be jpg file type
- Image files must be labelled with your name and the title of the piece of work.
- Images must be either 300dpi or a minimum of 2000px wide (preferrably both).
- Maximum image file size 3MB.
All images must be clear and in focus. Artwork photographs must not have cluttered backgrounds; white backgrounds are preferred. To avoid reflections and glare, 2D artwork should not be photographed framed under glass.
Applications without accompanying images cannot be considered for selection.
The deadline for submission of your application is midnight, Sunday 3rd February.